Commercial Vehicle Doors
It is our policy to engineer our doors to ensure the end product fits your application. To provide this
customization we have a large variety of base products and product options incorporating:
- A large variety of aluminum slat profiles including single skin or box section designs and with a
variety of pitch dimensions and aluminum thicknesses.
- Slat seals for weather resistance.
- A variety of product and operational configurations including Roller Assisted (Counterbalanced) doors,
Sliding Doors (No Counterbalance) and Electric Tube Motor operation.
- Guide Track options to include "behind the wall" or "between the wall" installation configurations
- Guide Track and Head Seal options for weather resistance where required.
- A choice of Bottom Rail profiles with a large variety of locking options.
- A variety of product finishes including anodizing, powder coating or wet spray.
For more detailed information on each of our Commercial Vehicle products, refer to the following base products:
- Nyloy 30 - The original fire engine aluminum roll-up door. Heavy
duty construction. Tried and tested over decades in the field.
- N35 - The newest technology in fire truck roll-up doors, the N35 incorporates the latest design innovations and is the culmination of decades of experience as a manufacturer of fire truck doors.
- 1EA - Light duty single skin door with no Slat Seals. Typically
used for small compartments with tight Head Room allowances.
- 2EA - Medium duty single skin Slat door. Options similar to 2EB
Door and interchangeable.
- 2EB - Robust box section Slat door offering the widest range
of Seals, Guide Track, Bottom Rail and Locking options.
- Mini-Clearvision - Transparent Curtain comprised of aluminum and
polycarbonate Slats to allow vision into compartments.
Our close association with Diamond Roll-Up Doors Inc. allows us to supply a
range of sectional panel roll-up doors. For more information on these products follow these links to the Diamond web site.
To discuss your requirements for Commercial Vehicle Doors or your particular needs, please
visit our Contact Us page, and call or email the Dover Roller Shutters team.