Mini Clearvision Roll-Up Door
The Mini Clearvision door is unique in that the Curtain is transparent. It is suitable for smaller
compartments or cabinets with minimal head room and where vision into the cabinet is required. The Slats
are not sealed therefore the door is recommended for interior use or exterior use where there is limited
exposure to the elements
Applications include, but are not limited to, emergency vehicles, ambulances, maintenance vehicles,
equipment trailers and vending trailers.
70" Wide X 80" High (Roller Assisted). Consult Dover sales representative for all applicable sizes.
- Curtain - Constructed using 1 1/2" UV stabilized polycarbonate with a 1/2" aluminum
joinery section. Slats are locked into position with nylon End Clips.
- Bottom Rail - 2 inch extruded aluminum complete with or without a Finger Rail. A Bottom Seal can
be added as an extra.
- Side Guides/Track - Side Guides are 1" X 5/8" extruded aluminum U-channel.
- Counterbalance - For Roller assisted operation, the Counterbalance consists of a 3/4" diameter
hollow shaft, mill aluminum 3" tube, nylon cores, and an appropriately engineered/sized spring for the application.
- Operation - Hand operated by lifting the Bottom Rail to open and pulling down the Bottom Rail to
close the door.
- Door Locking - Flush cylinder lock (key operated) or T handle (keyed or non-keyed).
- Joiners - Normal finish is a clear anodized finish. Slats can be provided in a mill finish for
customer painting or, for an additional charge, entire door can be powder coated to customer specified color. Wet paint
is also available at additional cost.
- Sliders (no Counterbalance) - refer to Sliding Door configuration drawing in
"Technical Information" section.
- Electric Operation - using a tube motor (available in 12V DC / 120V AC / 240V AC).
Refer to Tube Motor drawing in "Technical Information" section.
To discuss your requirements further, please
visit our Contact Us page, and call or email the Dover Roller Shutters team.